Música para alucinar

2 mar 2010

Looking for


When I look into your eyes
I can see your lovely soul,
and your heart singing for a little hug.
I will hold you tight, and give you all my love,
only if you give me a chance to try
make you fall in love with me.

And I will give you a chance
to make me fall in love with you
and prove that I can love without hurt me.

You know that I'm looking for
somebody like you,
and I know that you are
the only one that I can love.
Look at me and then
you can show my heart beating for you.
Nobody can change my real feeling for you.

You will always be
the only one who know what it's in my mind,
even when I'm not sure of myself.

You get off my mind and I can't oppose you.
Tell me, how can I make you love me?
Tell me, what is the way to love you?
I wanna love you.
I will love you with all my heart
and we will love us 'till the end of time.





0 opiniones o tomatazos:

Publicar un comentario

Template by:
Free Blog Templates